Mk2 supra manual swap

home Forums General Forum Mk2 supra manual swap

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Download >> Download Mk2 supra manual swap

Read Online >> Read Online Mk2 supra manual swap

I am currently working with my fiance on his mx73 manual swap. We are actually looking . MkII Supra clutch pedal and brake pedal MkII Supra14 Apr 2017
      I’m manual swapping my 1986 Toyota Supra mk2 and I ran into a problem with the clutch pedal install, [here’s the
      19 Mar 2007 hey im looking to swap my auto in my 86 supra out with a manual transmission, and i was looking for a tutorial on it similar to this one that i
      After dumping 2 manual 5M-GE’s, and one manual MA61, Heki finally decided to Shifters are the same for Celica/Supra, but different for Cressida and the MK3
      1985-1986 Mk I Automatic to Manual Transmission Swap. Courtesy of blakecj7 of International MR2 Owners Club | February 14, 2008 | Print. These are not my
      14 Dec 2007 Differential: use the MKII Celica-supra (82-86.5) slipyoke but the celicasupra shaft is the wrong length so you need the manual cressida shaft
      26 Feb 2017
      Front piece of driveshaft from manual supra (or entire driveshaft) – Cressida driveshafts are not the same length as MKII driveshafts and can not

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.