WOW Expack–Legion

home Forums Warcraft Classic General Discussion WOW Expack–Legion

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

New XPack with artifacts and a new class:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/legion/

Lets play!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by JinxiJinxi. Reason: Moved to General Discussion
      JinxiJinxi
      Keymaster

Before i drop cash money on this, we all need to evaluate if we actually can coordinate our schedules and if we really do want to organize a raid to start playing again.

Personally i’m able to raid 2 nights a week. I’d love to play with everyone again. Not positive the nights i can raid at this point, but if any of the rest of yall are able and interested post!

I already activated my account so let’s get started. I’ll be able to raid two nights a week guaranteed and hopefully we can move to three nights if it fits everyone’s schedule.

JinxiJinxi
          Keymaster

I’m down with 2 nights as i’ve stated too, but even if we only play casually so we can all get together from time to time to have fun would be worth it to me, i’m not so sure everyone else is on board with putting effort into creating a raiding guild again even if its small and simple.

If we can just have simple expectations, and all get together to level, it might work too. I recall elemak and krom taking forever to hit max level so mags and some others hit max level farmed gear, then i hit max level, they dropped back to farm me some gear, then eventually yall woulda hit max level, but by then everyone has dropped back so many times to farm old stuff it was no longer fun…

No doubt mags will blaze to max level, saradel too if he chooses to play again, but i’ll prolly pay to powerlevel.
            The point is just make sure yall are commited to doing it, cause i don’t wanna waste money again this time.

Point everyone to the site so ppl can chime in with comments krom, cause i’d like to see where everyone sits with this.

Ya don’t leave me alone with Merith again please.

JinxiJinxi
              Keymaster

Krom you have a PS4? Destiny?

If you guys have one we could try some raids together in Destiny. Mags and I bought the Taken King xpack and been playing it a bit, its a fun game, even though i’m no very good!

If you guys wanna jump in with us lets do it!

Merith, Elemak and I have been playing D3. Nice thing about that game is you don’t feel left behind when you decide to take a few days or a week off. It is starting to get old so hopefully something new comes along.

Ciny will die over and over in those games. He’s too Yolo.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.