Witcher 3

home Forums Other Games General Discussion Witcher 3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JinxiJinxi
    Keymaster

Anyone else trying this game out? I think its a lot of fun so far!

The graphics of course look great, but the game play finds a way to keep every story interesting, there is decent voice acting for every quest, and the quests are quest lines instead of just 1-2 step fetch quests, and they lead you to multiple areas seeking clues.

I’m taking it slow trying to complete every area i come to…but having a blast.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by JinxiJinxi.
      JinxiJinxi
      Keymaster

Nobody else has tried this game yet?

Participant

I remember looking at it at some point. Had a lot of shit going on recently so just been playing some marvel heroes inbetween doing things as it’s pretty mindless so it works good when my legs need a break. Working on some tank upgrades but once I get that all settled and paid off I will have to check this one out.

JinxiJinxi
          Keymaster

I’m at 35hrs so far and i’m somewhere at only 15% game completion…

The Devs stated over 200hrs of game play if everything was done in one playthrough. Its a very immersive world, and i imagine this one will see mods hopefully to the extent of skyrim.

Participant

Sweet man I really do need to check that out then. Love immersive worlds you can get lost in. Hows the actual game play and mechanics?

Participant

Ended up buying this, haven’t made it very far into it yet but so far it’s pretty epic.

You guys are playing console games? No MMO’s? SWTOR has a new expansion pack coming out…you guys going to play that?

Never looked into it because it seemed similar to bloodborne. Right now I’m just waiting for the MMO FFXIV expansion.

Participant

I’ve been playing a bit of Marvel Heroes on and off when I have to take breaks from trying to do things. Other than that just don’t feel like putting the time into any of the currently available mmo’s really just waiting for star citizen and trying to get things done. In the process of upgrading both of my tanks so way to much that needs to be done.

JinxiJinxi
                      Keymaster

Witcher is nothing like bloodborne, its more of a single player RPG. More of a story driven experience, the game play is challenging and the graphics are amazing.

Jonathan, think mags is only one playing mmo’s atm, with saradel. I saw a bit about the SWTOR expansion, just not sure if i can bring myself back to playing that game. I haven’t read anything to denote that the game has been improved other than adding more content. Gameplay still the same ability delay crap, and game engine strains to perform.

Some amazing gameplay trailers for upcoming games! I’ll upload some of the ones i liked to front page.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.