SWTOR "Take Three"

home Forums Other Games General Discussion SWTOR "Take Three"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JinxiJinxi
    Keymaster

Gonna level up to max, and try some of the new raids with a guild zenedin found. He said leveling is extremely fast now, all stats are streamlined, he even thinks the ability delay is better in pve. Lots of content added that could keep us busy for a few months possibly.

So if anyone else is interested, i think we’re gonna try the shadowlands server empire side.

JinxiJinxi
      Keymaster

So leveling is so streamlined now, I wish all mmo’s did it like this. No grind, I just casually enjoyed the story skipping every side quest.
        The story was great, and i’m 65 and i haven’t even touched the quests for the latest expansion yet. If i want to go back and quest cause i “want” to i can to play through more story, but otherwise i’m level capped and if i want to get into raiding i can do that too.

I think its great. But who knows how long it will last, until something better comes along!

The story line is nice and apparently there is a ton of chapters that I haven’t even touched yet and I’m already 65.

10 seconds of ability delay is not fun Michael.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.