Read Online >> Read Online Sks conversion to ak magazine manual

sks duckbill magazine

sks magazine adapter kit

sks detachable mag

sks mag mod

sks mag adapter uses modified no duckbillsks ar 15 conversion

ak mag adapter

norinco sks detachable magazine

5 Mar 2009 Converting SKS to AK Mags Military Weapons Forum. Bullet Guide question. silva39, Firearms General Discussion, 3, 05-15-2013 09:51 AM.
      Find great deals for SKS Conversion to AK Magazine Manual. Shop with confidence on eBay!
      26 Sep 2009 The Chinese SKS that used AK magazines were made specifically to do so. . Instructions on how to do this can be found in a sticky thread on
      2 Nov 2012
      27 Mar 2013 AK magazine conversion guide for SKS. « on: March 27, 2013, 06:21:21 PM ». I just found this and have no idea if it works. I know the guides exist but I’ve never
      13 Aug 2013
      Does anybody have instructions on how to convert the SKS rifle to feed AK magazines and if they do will they please post them? I have seenI have an AR and AK for the party, just thought this would be a fun waste There are instructions for converting fixed mag SKS to use AK mags.
      Some SKS rifles were modified later to accept AK magazines. How to Convert a Norinco SKS to Accept AK Mags 4th Revised and Expanded Edition; Steve Kehaya & Joe Porter; 2008; Steve’s Pages: SKS Manual · HK94: SKS Rifles

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.