Shock (Geno's) schedule.

home Forums Warcraft Classic Availability Shock (Geno's) schedule.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jinxi Jinxi 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

WORK: Central Time
      M-F: 9AM-9PM (Rotating shifts)
      Sat n Sun: off (home alone with 1 year old)

Can raid reliably anytime after 9:15P CT (7:15P West)
      and anytime on weekends.

Last raided on mage, but have raided top US 25 as lock, mage, boomkin, spriest, and ele sham.
      Have raided as an alt as DPS & Tank Warrior, DK, Pally. Have little HC raid exp as healer.
      Open to play any class, tho caster dps role would be prefered.

Can be very dedicated if raid time allows. Will more than likely not play if work/raid overlap due to lack of being a reliable asset. No one wants a core raider that’s 1hr late every other week.

Please let me know if I can be of use, if so I’ll reactivate account and start getting back in the groove now to be raid ready come Xpac.

Jinxi
      Jinxi
      Keymaster

Sup Geno! No schedule is solidified yet, but ty for posting urs so we can try and work it in

Kromidus

Hey GENO…Jinxi and I are still working on putting the guild together. Lucky for all of us that Legion is a solid 8 months away so that gives us plenty of time to prepare.

Anonymous

Sounds good. Until then I’m raiding destiny and wasting time in ESO Xbox1. Ill.check the fourms from time to time, see if anything solid comes up. Until then prob keep account frozen and stay off the computer (tho I spent like 6 hours researching xpac and mage/boomkin mechanics/revamps). Talk to yall later.

Magnusson

I call dibs on demon hunter Geno. Don’t want to raid as the same class again =)

Anonymous

Prob going with boomkin. but if mage/lock bring better utility then I’m game. I call Demon hunter for alt grp then 😛

Jinxi
                Jinxi
                Keymaster

Geno, Go to our new site and register, test.narcosisguld.com

Building the 10-man group now. So we’ll continue the conversation there as needed. The new site will be our main site from now on.

Jinxi
                  Jinxi
                  Keymaster

Scratch that, site is now officially at narcosisguild.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.