Now this is what I call a dev update.

home Forums Other Games Star Citizen General Discussion Now this is what I call a dev update.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
      JinxiJinxi
      Keymaster

I also added a SC RSS widget on front page. Not sure if anyone will use it, but its there…

Damn that video looks awesome. Hopefully merith will learn how to fly and be our chauffeur.

A better Star Wars?

JinxiJinxi
            Keymaster

Jonathan! dude where you been?!

Get on board with some GTA V with us? Star Citizen even? all good games coming soon we can have a blast playing…

It requires 400$ to play the game though.

No one calls me anymore! Actually Mags will text once in a while.

Mags…I found another gun I want… HK VP9 and it only retails for $699 at Florida Gun Exchange. Ya I’m sold on that one. Also picked up 1000 rounds of PMC M855 green tips for only $7.99 per box of 20 or in my case $399 for 1000 with free shipping at targetsportsusa.com

H&k’s are nice but I still love my glock 19 over my h&k USP 9mm. The VP9 is really good and looks like the PPQ. I might trade in my USP for the VP9.

P.S. I can get the VP9 for 599$ here in NC or buy it at budsgunshop for 615$. Though you will pay 20$+ for transfer fee.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by AvatarMagnusson.
                    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by AvatarMagnusson.
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.