Read Online >> Read Online J35 accord swap guide

ek j swap guide

civic j swap parts list

j series swap guide

honda j series manual transmission

j35 engine modsj35 engine swap

j series swap kit

j35 manual transmission

If you are manual, swap the bell housing, get a base 07-08 TL ecu, .. I used the whole 2007 j35 motor, tranny with engine harness and ecu.[Archive] Honda J Series V6 swap general information. J series swap harness? j swap speedo and tach wiring need help · Tune your J32-J35 EG,DC,EK,EP
      19 Oct 2018 The engine is a 3.5 L J35 V6 with J32A2 heads, stock crank, Crower TL six-speed manual converted to a five-speed with a straight-cut fourth
      16 Aug 2010 Hybrid / Engine Swaps – J swaps! The J35 swap had a B-series + the EgJ1 mount kit, see this was done before Hasport even made a kit for
      13 Feb 2009 Hybrid / Engine Swaps – j32 or j35 into EG – just looking for info on a Wiring would be the hardest labor being the most time consuming but
      16 Jan 2018
      17 Apr 2009 Read about how to do a Honda J-Series engine swap in the of a now-in-production V-6 engine swap kit from Arizona Performance Imports. Today, there are 13 different J35 engines and few of them are terribly expensive.
      If you are currently manual, you can buy the j35a8 long block, and buy a I meet a guy a meet that swapped a j35 from a 03 pilot and used an
      Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 – 2000) – J35 swap? – I think we have the mount kit EGJ1 to install the j-series V6 into the 92-95 civic and 94-01 integra here is a

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.