"FILE" Meg swanson i cord instructions %101%

home Forums General Forum "FILE" Meg swanson i cord instructions %101%

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Download >> Download Meg swanson i cord instructions

Read Online >> Read Online Meg swanson i cord instructions

Originally a design in the book Handknitting with Meg Swansen and a video, the download of the schematic and charts to accompany Meg’s video instruction.
      18 Sep 2012 Meg Swansen Then stabilize the shape with EZ’s Applied I-Cord around the periphery. Applied I-Cord is identical to I-Cord Cast Off, but worked with instructions for my green one as a free download at the following url
      As usual, I made a video tutorial that shows every step of the process. Click here to watch It is called “Meg Swansen’s speedy i-cord bind off”. Here’s how to do
      This is Meg Swansen’s I-cord glove pattern from Handknitting with Meg Swansen. Several members of my It was great figuring out the instructions together.
      18 May 2017 I am pleased we are able to offer my I-Cord Gloves video in streaming format. For those of you who may be unfamiliar with I-Cord, below is a
      14 Nov 2007 Handknitting with Meg Swansen Wool Gathering #42, I-Cord Gloves. Craft. Knitting Kit or VHS instructions available at designers company:
      11 Apr 2016
      9 May 2014 You can knit I cord with a greater number of stitches although there might be a gap. This gap can be I-Cord Finger Gloves by Meg Swansen.20 Sep 2017

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.