Read Online >> Read Online Bmw m3 dct vs manual

e92 m3 6mt vs dct

e92 dct vs 6mt

e92 auto vs manual

bmw m4 automatic transmissiondual clutch transmission vs manual

e90 m3 dct reliability

e92 m3 dct review

bmw m3 e92 manual or smg

I might be dreaming a bit but I’ve started looking at E90 M3’s over the last couple of weeks. Any general thoughts on DCT vs Manual? Thanks.
      Stick shift is the way to go if you are looking for fun. The E92 M3 is the last of a dying breed. A naturally aspirated, front mounted, high reving V8, spinning the
      I had DCT on my previous M3, so I went 6MT with my M2. .. and did a testdrive with a manual M2 vs DCT M4 vs DCT M2 (from a BMW dealer).27 Nov 2017 Admittedly, it is fun to drive the BMW M3 with a manual gearbox. It’s just not So a fast-shifting DCT is actually better suited to the M3’s engine.
      11 Jun 2015 (Full Disclosure: BMW loaned us an M4 coupe with a manual. It wasn’t as enjoyable as an M3 with the dual clutch. That resulted in this, a blog
      4 Apr 2017
      9 Aug 2017
      DCT VS Manual Gearbox. Drives: BMW E92 M3 Carbon Since you are looking at DCT I assume you are going the 335i route (or M3, but
      3 Apr 2017
      Since when has BMW restarted making manual transmissions? I thought we I think a DCT vs 6MT discussion is a long time coming. It’s one of

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.