Damndest pronunciation guide

home Forums General Forum Damndest pronunciation guide

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Download >> Download Damndest pronunciation guide

Read Online >> Read Online Damndest pronunciation guide

2 Mar 2015
      Define damnedest (noun) and get synonyms. What is damnedest (noun)? damnedest (noun) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary.
      damnedest pronunciation. How to say damnedest. Listen to the audio pronunciation in English. Learn more.
      2 Dec 2012
      26 Jul 1996 a soft G. Ergo, the abbreviation follows the pronounciation of the real word. (Sorry about not having my ASCII IPA guide at my elbow.) you have the damnedest pronunciation of English I’ve ever heard described. Too
      I am very grateful to David Sutton for producing this kit, and to our dictionary team of Darryl. Francis, Allan Simmons and . SHO adj a nonstandard spelling of sure, representing its pronunciation in the southern US DAMNDEST new variant.
      14 Oct 2009 You have made what seems like a perfect translation, Language .. American who is clearly doing his damndest with that damned language.
      The official Collins English Dictionary online. one’s cruet · do one’s damnedest (or damndest) do wonders for · do you suppose dobsonflies · dobsonfly .2 Mar 2015

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.